Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hard Drive Catastrophe!

*sighs softly as she stumbles into the room, plopping herself down in the large chair that sat in the middle of the room*

"Hello one and all! I know it has been a while since my latest activity and for that I greatly apologize... I had decided to take a small break from creating new items in order to save my sanity. For you see, I had been working so hard since early October to actually get the store itself off the ground! After a nice success of getting the items out and people responding rather positively towards everything that had been offered I decided that I would simply sit back for a bit and allow things to at least coast while my brain tried to reboot itself. However, the issue with this is that it was not my brain that would end up needing to be rebooted...Instead it seems that my desktop has decided that it can no longer handle the tremendous responsibility of creating lovely new items for the masses. The strain of creativity has apparently weighed very heavily upon my computer's hard drive and thusly caused it to give in to peer pressure and well...die...very damn slowly."

*She then looks towards the computer in question and gives it a rather forlorn look before continuing on*

"So...since early this morning I have been working like a fiend to grab every single file that I can before my computer finally expires. I only have a small flash drive so the process has been well...tedious. However, you will all be glad to know that I have for the most part collected all the important files that pertain to the store! So nothing major will be lost! Yet, I have decided to take this opportunity to actually rework a few parts of the store. Since October the store has offered over 9 different colors as well as a few different fabric options...The different colors were just something that I created on a whim mind you. I really was not sure what colors would really interest people at the time so I just made a random bunch to see what would sell and what wouldn't. So...you might be wondering what this means? Well this means I will most likely be discontinuing some of the old colors that did not really sell and keep working with the ones that have had the most appeal to everyone. I will be also working on some new fabric choices and perhaps trying to work it so that the dresses now come with a hud that will allow everyone to change the colors of the outfits as well as fabric choices! This will take me some time to do...however, I assure you it will be worth it! So keep your eyes peeled folks! I am working working and well...working to bring you some lovely new items! Please be patient with me! "

Thanks again! 
The steam Mouse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment